Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Maneuver your own life

(For full text with comments please click on the title)

Wondering down the winding road

Carrying a few crump of bread

Seeing a bunch of children amused

Laughing and at a fiddle the a lad

Approaching the funny looking lad

I asked

What are so special when I am sad?

Lonely, hungry and the bread taste bad

Should I go on? Or being moved?

Is there a Promised Land?

The lad answered

You are on the Promised Land

You might think I am mad

But I am just giving you my card

Call me when I am needed

I took and looked

The lad was no where to be found

Just a few words on the card

“Sourness is Sweetness good friend,

Which friend – you decide.”

- Friend who is always listening

written by xetajones


"Life is sour at times."
"Please help me find a good name too" -nameless

0 comments:

 
:)